tirsdag 24. juni 2008

jeg har blitt tagget....

er jammen ikke mye jeg får med meg om dagen, men nå fikk jeg det endelig med meg...

kristin har tagget meg i bloggen sin:

Here are the rules: The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1) Ten years ago: I was 26, no kids, living in Oslo, working as a secretary and living with two girlfriends.
.2. Five things in todays ”to do”-list:1. Answer these question 2. making invitations 3. Watch TV 4. calling a friends of mine 5. go to bed
3) Snacks I enjoy: chocolate, my favorite
4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire:I would buy my mom a house, take an education and just enjoying life.
5) Places I have lived: Oslo, Åsane, København, Hakadal, Lier

Then I have to tag 5-6 people:

Elin A, Anne Cathrine, Åshild, Elsi og Maren

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

Iiik...det er den samme "taggen" jeg har i bloggen min allerede, bare at den jeg har er oversatt til norsk... *knis*